Tuesday, June 8, 2010

stuff


don't really have anything exciting to share, but it's only tuesday, so ya never know:

ash gets home from school in like 3 weeks. i'm SOOOO excited!!! gosh, how i've missed her. i updated my playlist, soaked up some sun (it's good for people like me, you know), spun around in circles trying to decide what to do first. i think this math class is tryin' to kill me. it's weird, i don't think of myself as super obsessive, but if there's a math problem i can't solve it drives me crazy! GRRRRR...why can't i be obsessive about something important like bein' a better mom, or exercising, or cleaning, or filing stuff. i have PILES of papers that i should be taking care of, but they've become a permanent part of the floor...baaaaaah! i DID book my flight to go visit my family in MI. i was doing "the math" in my head a couple of days ago, and i figured i haven't been back there in like TEN years. that's a LONG time going without seein' your dad, or aunts and uncles, and cousins. although, i must put a disclaimer in at this point and say that i'm AWFUL at math, so maybe it's only been like a year. you know...the whole decimal point thing.

kids are all good. colton will be a senior this year. band plays first concert in one week. dallin will be in 8th grade, ash will be back at stephen's, and logan is gonna transfer down to ASU...i think. no one quote me on this stuff, cuz just as sure as i say it, the kids will tell me i'm makin' stuff up. yeahhh...fine, i'm senile. gimme a pill.

1 comment:

  1. If I was there I would share my crazy pills with you...you know I would. I am counting on you to keep up with the posts. I am so happy you get to go and visit family. You deserve a vacation. It will be fun to see your kids this summer. It feels like it has been forever and beyond. No suggestions about your paper pile. I have a stack of my own that stares me in the face! Lots of love to you.

    ReplyDelete